Hotel and culture
We aimed to give a special note to our hotel.
In relation to our closed engagement with the culture of the city, our hotel design represents the music life of Jena.
In this manner our house shall reflect the special atmosphere of our city. Each floor is named by a title of a music event, for example the “Kulturarena”, the “Jazzmeile” or the “Philharmonie”.
We are also glad to help our guests to get ticket service for cultural events, exhibitions and other activities.
Cultural life in Jena
The following links can help you to find information about the most important cultural institutions and events in Jena:
- Kulturarena – the summer music festival in Jena: www.kulturarena.de
- Jenaer Philharmonie – the greatest concert orchestra in Thuringia: www.jenaer-philharmonie.de
- Jazzmeile – the festival of Jazz all over the Thuringia: www.jazzmeile.org
Wonderful and sporty Jena
- SaaleHorizontale – 71 km pure joy of hiking on narrow paths through Muschelkalk hillsides: www.saalehorizontale.de
- Horizontale Jena – annual long-distance hike over 100 km and athletic hike over 35 km: www.horizontale-jena.de
- Thüringer Städtekette – long-distance cycling path, which connects seven the most beautiful cities in Thuringia: www.thueringer-staedtekette.de
- Jenaer Kernberglauf – the eventful cross-country run in the unique landscape of Jena: www.kernberglauf.de